Balcormo Races and The 19th Hole
April 23, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
A winning combination – The 19th Hole and Balcormo Races
It’s back by very popular demand.
The Ship Inn and 19th Hole will once again be running a coach to and from Balcormo Races / Fife Point-to-Point on Saturday 23rd April. http://www.balcormoraces.org
We have teamed up with the lovely folks at Fife Point-to-Point and will be offering a coach departing from, and returning to the 19th Hole. Your ticket will include:
– Bucks fizz and bacon rolls at the 19th Hole from 11am
– Coach from the pub directly to the main entrance 12.15pm
– Complimentary entry to the races
– A great afternoon’s racing (6 full races and 3 pony races)
– Coach return after the last race
– Free pint or glass of wine back in the pub in Elie
There will also be entertainment during the evening in Elie – further details to follow.
Ticket price for all of the above is £25 per person (£15 for under-16s) and places are limited. To avoid disappointment please pre-book now (you don’t need to pay yet) by emailing us at:
For travel to/from the 19th Hole – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please team up with friends and family and sign up for what will be a fantastic day at the races.
A winning combination – the 19th Hole and Balcormo Races